Visitors to Chenove are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Chenove
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chenove
Places to visit in the larger region include Port du Canal Park, Arquebuse Gardens, and Place Emile Zola. In the area, you'll also find Museum of Sacred Art and La Vie Bourguignonne Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Chenove. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- INTER-HOTEL Dijon Sud Armony - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Hotel L'Escargotière - Our customers like the convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Stars Dijon Sud - Amenities at this hotel include free parking and in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Chenove
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 27.99 inches of rain falls on Chenove each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F