Visitors can enjoy all that Talant has to offer including the churches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Talant
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 28.6 mi (46 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Talant
Places to visit in the larger region include Arquebuse Gardens, Darcy Square, and Suzon Japanese Garden Park. In the area, you'll also find Dijon Cathedral and Port du Canal Park.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- La Bonbonnière - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Talant
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Talant is 27.99 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F