Visiting Mazkeret Batya
Visitors can enjoy all that Mazkeret Batya has to offer including the coffeehouses and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Jaffa Port, Hatachana Compound, and Carmel Market.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Mazkeret Batya
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mazkeret Batya
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Jaffa Port, Hatachana Compound, and Carmel Market. In the area, you'll also find Azrieli Center and Habima Theatre.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hapina Shel Michal - Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to the airport.
Popular places to see around the area include Tel Aviv Museum of Art, 16.7 mi/26.8 km from the city center, and Dizengoff Centre, which is 16.7 mi/26.9 km away.
Dressing for Mazkeret Batya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mazkeret Batya is 20.91 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F