Visitors can enjoy all that Rehovot has to offer including the university setting, spas, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Jaffa Port, Hatachana Compound, and Carmel Market are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 641 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rehovot
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Weizmann Institute of Science is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mishkan Yosef Synagogue and Moshe Drimer Garden.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Rehovot. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rehovot - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Estate Spa - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and an in-room kitchenette.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Jaffa Port, located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Hatachana Compound, which is 11.7 mi/18.7 km away.
Getting Around Rehovot
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Rehovot E. Hadar Station. Rehovot may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Rehovot
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Rehovot is 20.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F