Visitors can enjoy all that Mazunte has to offer including the seaside and entertainment choices. In Mazunte, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Huatulco, Oaxaca (HUX-Bahias de Huatulco Intl.), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mazunte
The city's natural beauty is on display at Rinconcito Beach, Mazunte Beach, and Cometa Point. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are National Mexican Turtle Center and Mermejita Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Mazunte. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- ZOA Hotel- Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Las Almas Petit Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Casa Mermejita Mazunte - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mazunte
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Mazunte gets about 45.71 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F