When you think of your upcoming holiday, you probably picture yourself strolling around downtown, taking note of the beautiful settings or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Merchandise Mart is one feature you have been especially looking forward to. The time has finally come to get there.
Places to Stay Near Merchandise Mart
Hotels near Merchandise Mart
Whether you start your trip at Merchandise Mart or end it here, just guarantee that you have more than enough time to really explore this prominent attraction.
You can find it in Chicago, a lively city that many visitors love getting familiar with.
With 50 accommodation options located within 0.6 miles of Merchandise Mart, you're sure to be spoiled for choice! The Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, The Langham, Chicago and JW Marriott Chicago are a few of the popular ones.
Whether you're traveling by yourself or with the family, you may prefer to secure your accommodation at one of the several budget-friendly hotels in the area. The Peninsula Chicago (0.7 miles away) and the Waldorf Astoria Chicago (0.9 miles away) are two popular places that you might like to check out.
Some of us just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Luckily, you can choose from a wonderful range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. Make sure you look up the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel, only 0.4 miles away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, 1 mile away.
As you and your travel partners meander along the lanes that surround Merchandise Mart, stop at Argo Tea Cafe. Take in the satiating aroma of coffee and taste some delicate pastries. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, treat yourself to a dinner at another establishment in the vicinity, Primebar. You'll definitely want to get a wild night started at Howl at the Moon Chicago, one of this neighborhood's most bustling bars.
Make sure you put aside time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the region of Merchandise Mart:
- Cadillac Palace Theatre is a prominent piece of the area's rich cultural landscape. You will have a pleasant night at theater here and get a look into the region's art scene.
- Put aside some time to see a show at House of Blues Chicago, one of the area's most vibrant live music venues.
- Monument with Standing Beast is a great place to use as a meeting point. You might even discover something about past events while you wait!
- Find out about past significant figures that continue to influence the region to this day at Chicago City Hall, a historic building which has witnessed many different governments.
- Have a night out at Goodman Theater if you enjoy seeing plays and live performance.
Millennium Station is to be found about 0.6 miles from Merchandise Mart and can be a convenient transport option. Ogilvie Transportation Center is also close by at a distance of just 0.4 miles.
Expedia's inventory of Chicago resorts and motels furnishes everything you want, so you are certain to get locations near Merchandise Mart that you'll fall in love with. Get hunting: Chicago saw more than a few arrivals in the past year. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from the information you're searching for. You'll rest easy when reservation time hits, too: explorers of all types approved of their Chicago hotel.
- From family reunions to couples, we've got spaces that are pleasant for all groups.
- Rooms in Chicago hotels are always fresh and clean.
- As you might expect near such a fine site, the staff at accommodation near Merchandise Mart provide grand service.
It's clear why Chicago rooms received extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. We see your preferred place in your future with our excellent catalogue of hotels near Merchandise Mart.
Chicago Fascinating Facts
After you've checked Merchandise Mart off your list, there are still further activities to see and do in Chicago.
- Chicago is now starting to gain in status after having been hidden away.
- Enjoy a night of fun to conclude your adventure; when the sun rises, get educated about the region's past.
- Chicago also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after an afternoon spent on its abundant adventures.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet some all-new selfies. You'll never regret planning a journey to Chicago, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Merchandise Mart. Book today!