Think of yourself sauntering through the roads during your future vacation, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite scenery all around you. But Michigan Stadium is one thing you are especially anticipating. Right now is the day to get there.
Find Your Michigan Stadium Lodging
Hotels near Michigan Stadium
The memories we hold onto are spurred on by the extraordinary events we experience throughout our lives. You'll certainly add to this collection when you're seated among the crowd at Michigan Stadium!
It's in Ann Arbor, just 50 miles from the commotion of Lansing, the state capital.
To be in close proximity to Michigan Stadium, book a room at one of 17 hotels within 2 miles. The Bell Tower Hotel and the Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel are only 1 mile and 2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Holiday Inn & Suites Ann Arbor Univ Michigan Area, is 2 miles away.
If traveling's your chief concern and you're looking to save a few dollars on accommodation, then there are some budget hotels in close proximity. You won't have a great distance to travel to arrive at the Graduate Ann Arbor. As luck would have it, it's just 1 mile away. The Residence Inn Ann Arbor Downtown is another great option that can be found about 1 mile away.
If you love to live an indulgent lifestyle, a drive of only a few minutes can bring you to one of the area's ritzy hotels. You'll find fabulous facilities and a glamorous atmosphere at the Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor and the Residence Inn Ann Arbor by Marriott.
The avenues near Michigan Stadium offer a treat for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. Pastry Peddler Bakery & Cafe is a splendid spot for a mid-day energy boost. Looking for something more filling? Jimmy John's is a recommended dining establishment within this same area. Kick back with a round of drinks from Quickie Burger & Dogs.
Once you've checked out Michigan Stadium, you may like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Enjoy the blend of spirit and form that only art is able to convey at University of Michigan Museum of Art.
- If you're enthused by archaeology, then the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology at the University of Michigan is a great place for you to learn about a wide range of artifacts and the rituals and habits of a time long gone.
- If you appreciate historic buildings, you might want to wander through Kempf House. You'll love the craftsmanship of this old home.
- Your itinerary should include a visit to University of Michigan, a popular educational institution with a vibrant and lively campus.
- If you're a fan of plays and other stage productions, you have to experience a show at Hill Auditorium.
Our roster of places to stay in Ann Arbor delivers everything you want, so you can be sure to have lodging near Michigan Stadium that you'll adore. With thousands of arrivals in the last twelve months, you shouldn't be alone. You can rest assured once reservation time is here, too: travelers of all sorts would propose their Ann Arbor hotel to an acquaintance. Need help making a decision? You're only a few clicks away from all the insider information you could ever want.
- "Fresh, tidy, and eager to show you in" is how Ann Arbor hotels are managed.
- We've got it right here if you're looking for suites that are pleasant as well as fresh and presentable.
- The concierge services at lodging around Michigan Stadium will be wonderful which is appropriate for such a fine monument.
Ann Arbor suites saw additional visitors in the past year than the year before that, and it's clear why. We see your preferred spot in your future thanks to our broad catalogue of hotels near Michigan Stadium.
Intriguing Ann Arbor Facts
You'll still have things to do in Ann Arbor once you've accomplished Michigan Stadium.
- This favored vacation spot continues to see a rise in popularity.
- Prepare to realize Ann Arbor also knows a thing or two about individual hospitality after an afternoon spent on its a full schedule of action.
- Drop in on one of Ann Arbor's museums, then head out on the town to top off your adventure.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Ann Arbor, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Michigan Stadium from Expedia. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and call on more than a few new selfies!