Visitors to Ypsilanti are sure to enjoy the golf courses, lakeside setting, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, breweries, and university setting. Cobblestone Farm, Gerald R. Ford Library, and University of Michigan Museum of Art are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ann Arbor
- The closest major airport is in Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 13.7 mi (22 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ypsilanti
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Eastern Michigan University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ypsilanti Water Tower and Rynearson Stadium.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Queen's Residence - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Cobblestone Farm, located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of the city, and Gerald R. Ford Library, which is 6 mi/9.6 km away.
Dressing for Ypsilanti
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 18°F at night
- About 32.40 inches of rain falls on Ypsilanti each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F