Imagine yourself in a brand-new city: you probably think you'll be sauntering through downtown, noticing the exquisite nature or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you've been especially anticipating: Michigan State Capitol. Now is finally the moment to check it off your to-do list.
Where to Stay Nearby Michigan State Capitol
Hotels near Michigan State Capitol
Long after you and your friends have returned home, your time at Michigan State Capitol will stay in your memories.
This destination's location, Lansing, is the state's capital and a place that your group will like visiting.
There's only one place to reserve a room if you're hoping to stay not far from Michigan State Capitol, and that is the Radisson Hotel Lansing. It's 0.2 miles away.
For the savvy traveler, there are a number of inexpensive hotels in the vicinity. The Marriott East Lansing at University Place and the Hampton Inn East Lansing are some establishments you should consider.
Treat yourself and book a room at any one of the luxury hotels that are close by. The Crowne Plaza Lansing West and the Courtyard by Marriott Lansing are well-known options that provide high-class comfort and service.
Make sure you head over to Biggby Coffee (120 West Ottawa Street, Lansing) to refuel with a strong coffee and some treats. Try the daily special, soak up the refreshing ambiance and enjoy the nourishing meals at Troppo (111 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing). This dining spot is also nearby.
Here's a list of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to Michigan State Capitol:
- If you're in need of somewhere peaceful for some reflection, organize a visit to Central United Methodist Church.
- Whether you are an art lover or just enjoy the chance to see beautiful creations, Lansing Art Gallery is an art gallery that is worth your time.
- If you want a calm and quiet place for some reflection, head to St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
- Take in the fascinating exhibits at Telephone Pioneer Museum.
- Whether you're young or old, you will surely enjoy the interesting exhibits and displays at Impression Five Science Center.
Lansing rooms listed on Expedia have everything you want, so you can be sure to find a place to stay near Michigan State Capitol you'll enjoy. Lansing had more than a few sightseers in the last year, so start going. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from the secret tips you're searching for. You can rest easy once you are ready to reserve your spot, too: visitors of all types would suggest their Lansing hotel to a colleague.
- The concierge service at hotels around Michigan State Capitol will be wonderful, which is fitting for such a marvelous site.
- Rooms in Lansing lodging will always be orderly, neat, and ready to show you in.
- We have pleasant suites for everyone, including big reunions and teams of two.
It's clear why Lansing rooms saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's vast list of hotels near Michigan State Capitol, we see your choice spot in your future.
Learn About Lansing
Once Michigan State Capitol is done, you'll still have more to do in Lansing.
- Lansing is beginning to find its place after having been kept secret.
- You'll see Lansing also knows several things about welcoming its newcomers with a hospitable hello after some hours spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Find a gallery to search for gifts and stop off for a delicious supper of the local cuisine.
Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and wave hello to some all-new selfies. Planning a vacation to Lansing is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Michigan State Capitol. Book today!