Visiting Monte Verde
Visitors can enjoy all that Monte Verde has to offer including the parks, monuments, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and shopping.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodations in Monte Verde
- The closest major airport is in Sao Jose dos Campos (SJK-Sao Jose dos Campos-Professor Urbano Ernesto Stumpf), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.), 48.6 mi (78.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monte Verde
Notable city landmarks like Arvore Square and Monte Verde Baptist Church might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Espaco Adelia, Plato Trailhead, and Bishop's Hat Trailhead. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Oak Plaza Mall, Inverness Mall, and Celeiro Shopping Center.
In Monte Verde, you'll be able to select from 57 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pousada Varanda das Colinas - This 3.5-star pousada features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Chalé da Floresta - With a stay at this 3-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub.
- Pousada Cantinho das Estrelas - This 3-star pousada features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Monte Verde
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- Monte Verde gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 53°F