Those traveling to Paraisopolis are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Chest Stone, Boa Vista Palace, and Amantikir Park.
- There are 254 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Sao Jose dos Campos (SJK-Sao Jose dos Campos-Professor Urbano Ernesto Stumpf), 45.5 mi (73.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paraisopolis
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Chest Stone, Boa Vista Palace, and Amantikir Park. You'll also find Waterfall Cruise and Capelinha De Mosaico in the area.
As you plan your trip to Paraisopolis, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 254 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Chris Park Hotel is located 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the heart of Paraisopolis. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Campos do Jordao can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- Pousada Alpenrose is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the center of Paraisopolis. This 3-star inn in Alto da Boa Vista features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Moinho Itália Hotel is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from central Paraisopolis. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Campos do Jordao can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Forest Garden, 22.2 mi/35.8 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Paraisopolis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- About 1.65 inches of rain falls on Paraisopolis each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 53°F