Visiting Pouso Alegre
Visitors can enjoy all that Pouso Alegre has to offer including the parks, theaters, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and shopping. In Pouso Alegre, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pouso Alegre
The city's cultural venues include Pouso Alegre Municipal Theater and Tuany Toledo Municipal Historical Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Serrasul Shopping is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mandusao Stadium and Jose Bento Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pouso Alegre. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Styles Pouso Alegre - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Marques Plaza Hotel - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Arlen Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room dining area.
Dressing for Pouso Alegre
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pouso Alegre is 1.81 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 53°F