Visitors to Cambui are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 80 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cambui
Places to visit in the larger region include Waterfall Cruise, Verner Grimberg Municipal Stadium, and Orchid Garden. You'll also find Espaco Adelia and Lobo Guara Peak in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Cambui, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 80 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Pousada Varanda das Colinas is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from central Cambui. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star pousada in Monte Verde can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Hotel Meissner-Hof is located 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the heart of Cambui. This 3-star hotel in Monte Verde features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Saint Michel is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the center of Cambui. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Monte Verde can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Cambui
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Cambui each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 53°F