When you think of your future vacation, you probably see yourself strolling around downtown, staring up at the marvellous scenery or the monuments everywhere around you. But there's one attraction you're counting on in particular: Mount Royal Park. Now is finally the moment to tick it off your bucket list.
Places to Stay Close to Mount Royal Park
Hotels near Mount Royal Park
Mount Royal Park constantly ends up at the top of travelers' to-do lists. You'll see for yourself what all the fuss is about when you get there.
You will find it in Montreal, a lively city that many tourists enjoy getting to know.
Mount Royal Park has numerous accommodations in the immediate vicinity. There are 121 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Auberge de La Fontaine is located just 2 miles from Mount Royal Park. Other choices include the Ritz-Carlton, Montréal, 0.5 miles away, and the W Montreal, 1 mile away.
There's certainly no need to spend a small fortune on accommodation. There are many budget options situated nearby this attraction. The Hotel Le Germain Montreal and the Hotel Le Crystal Montreal are two well-placed hotel options, that can be found 0.6 miles and 0.8 miles away.
You can make your stay that little bit more memorable by booking a room at one of the close-by upmarket accommodation options. Be sure to check out the Le St-Martin Hôtel Particulier Montréal, just 0.7 miles away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Westmount, 0.8 miles away.
While you're roaming the area surrounding Mount Royal Park, don't forget to taste the coffee and delectable treats at Universel Déjeuners et Grillades. If you want something slightly more filling, scan the daily specials at Ritz-Carlton Montreal, another establishment in the area. When all is said and done, find a way to Stogies Cigar Lounge and let the drinks keep pouring.
While you are here, you'll find out there's more than just Mount Royal Park to check out:
- Parc du Mont Royal is an ideal spot for everyone in the group. Pack a picnic and watch the kids run around and play.
- Bring a picnic and enjoy a few hours with the family at Smith House.
- Find out more about Earth's natural history at Redpath Museum, an interesting place for the whole family.
- You'll be guaranteed to have a fun day at Mount Royal Club. Here, club members can enjoy one another's company and take full advantage of the property's amenities.
- Admire the combination of meaning and beauty that only art conveys at Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.
Many tourists arrive at Mount Royal Park by rail. It's a walk of 1 mile from Central Station to your destination.
Our inventory of hotels and resorts in Ville-Marie supplies everything you need, so you will certainly get venues near Mount Royal Park you'll fall in love with. It's time to get hunting Ville-Marie saw quite a few visitors last year. You'll rest assured once booking time arrives, too: newcomers of all kinds endorsed their Ville-Marie hotel. Need help making a decision? All the insider info you're searching you'll find right here.
- Rooms in Ville-Marie accommodation will be presentable, fresh, and eager to receive you.
- You're in a good place if you want room comfort as well as cleanliness.
- The staff at lodging around Mount Royal Park go above and beyond as you might hope near such a dazzling monument.
Hotels near Ville-Marie had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. You can stay right nearby thanks to our extensive directory of hotels near Mount Royal Park.
When you've achieved Mount Royal Park, there are still even more things to see and do in Ville-Marie.
- Ville-Marie is now beginning to make itself known after having been kept secret.
- Head out on the town to top off your adventure with a bang; when the sun rises, get educated about local history.
- Ville-Marie also knows a few things about specialized service after you spend an afternoon on its ample action.
You'll never regret planning a visit to Ville-Marie, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Mount Royal Park. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few all-new landscapes!