Visitors can enjoy all that Muleshoe has to offer including the opera houses and golf courses. The rural and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Muleshoe
- The closest major airport is in Clovis, NM (CVN-Clovis Municipal), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Muleshoe
Favorite places to visit in the city include National Mule Memorial, Muleshoe Heritage Center, and Muleshoe Golf and Country Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Irish Inn And Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Muleshoe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Muleshoe gets about 19.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 26°F