Visitors can enjoy all that Murrumbateman has to offer including the wineries, shopping, and restaurants. Top sights around the area include EPIC and Canberra Stadium.
- There are 86 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Murrumbateman
Favorite places to visit in the city include Eden Road Wines, Murrumbateman Winery, and Clonakilla Wines. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are McKellar Ridge Wines and Dionysus Winery.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Abode Murrumbateman - Amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and room size.
Top places to see outside the city include EPIC, 19.2 mi/30.8 km from the heart of the city, and Canberra Stadium, which is 19.7 mi/31.6 km away.
Dressing for Murrumbateman
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 22.80 inches of rain falls on Murrumbateman each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F