Travelers to Nashua give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. A top sight in the area is Southern New Hampshire University Arena.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manchester
- The closest major airport is in Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nashua
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Pheasant Lane Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Florence Hyde Speare Memorial Museum and Holman Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Nashua. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn Nashua - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Nashua - Our customers like the convenient parking and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Gateway Hills Nashua - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Southern New Hampshire University Arena, 15.6 mi/25.1 km from the city center.
Dressing for Nashua
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- About 47.95 inches of rain falls on Nashua each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F