Picture yourself sauntering around the avenues during your future getaway, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, there is one thing you are anticipating in particular: National Gallery of Scotland. For a while, you've wanted to escape there, and the moment has finally arrived to get there.
Find Your Perfect National Gallery of Scotland Hotel
Hotels near Scottish National Gallery
Scottish National Gallery is a marvelous place that brings a range of people every year.
If you get the chance to visit, you'll be in Edinburgh, the country's buzzing capital city.
Would you like to stay near Scottish National Gallery? Then you're spoiled for choice, since there are 91 choices to pick from, and they're all within walking distance. The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Le Monde Hotel are some of the more popular establishments.
Would you prefer to spend your money on sightseeing? If yes, opt to get your sleep at one of the numerous budget hotels near here. The Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, 0.5 miles away, or the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, at a distance of 0.4 miles, will most likely be what you're looking for.
Maybe you'd prefer accommodation that's more on the luxurious side? If so, you're in luck, as you have the choice between a number of upmarket hotel options in the immediate area. One of the local gems is the Howard, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, a walk of just 0.5 miles away. There is also the Greyfriars Apartments. You'll easily find this spot just 0.1 miles away.
This area is bustling with interesting sights. The Dome is a notable eatery that is near Scottish National Gallery. Later on, you can have some dinner at another spot within this vicinity, The Witchery by the Castle. When the night is truly about to end, find your way to The Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh and let the cocktails keep pouring.
Before your vacation ends, check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Scottish National Gallery:
- Go to Princes Street Gardens for some entertainment in the area's maintained spaces.
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo is one of the surrounding area's hottest arenas, so make sure you and your family scan their events calender for a day of of entertainment.
- On a rainy day, Camera Obscura and World of Illusions is a fun venue for those traveling with kids.
- Discover the fascinating displays at Museum on the Mound.
- Head out to Geoffrey Kiltmakers and Weavers, a store where you can forget about everyday life and embark on an afternoon of shopping.
Edinburgh Waverley is as close as you'll get by rail to Scottish National Gallery, it can be found roughly 0.3 miles away. At 0.3 miles away, Edinburgh Rail Station Office is another terminal in this area.
Old Town places to stay here on Expedia have all the things you require, so you're certain to find venues near National Gallery of Scotland you'll adore. Old Town experienced more than a few visitors in the most recent year, so get searching. When booking time is here, do so confidently: explorers of all kinds would suggest their Old Town hotel to an acquaintance. You're just a few clicks away from all the insider information you could ever want.
- The staff at hotels around National Gallery of Scotland exceed all expectations, which can only enhance your vacation to this lovely feature.
- "Presentable, neat, and eager to show you in" is how Old Town hotels function.
- Looking for room satisfaction plus neatness? You're in a good place.
Hotels in Old Town received additional visitors in the past year than the year before that, and it's easy to see why. Your preferred place awaits thanks to our big selection of hotels near National Gallery of Scotland.
Learn About Old Town
Once you've done National Gallery of Scotland, you'll still have lots to do in Old Town.
- Be enlightened about regional history, then enjoy the nightlife to conclude the day right.
- You'll notice Old Town also is a pro when it comes to personal care after you spend some hours on its a full itinerary of activities.
- Old Town sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but the number of trips has been taking off, meaning today is the day to make your reservations.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and tip your hat to more than a few breathtaking new group photos. Planning a holiday to Old Town is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near National Gallery of Scotland from Expedia. Book today!