When you envision a new spot, you might picture yourself wandering through the streets, taking note of the marvellous environment or the monuments all around you. Still, there is one attraction you've been looking forward to most of all: National Museum of Azulejos. For a while, it has been on your to-do list, and now is finally the day to check it off.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby National Museum of Azulejos?
Hotels near National Museum of Azulejos
Welcome to National Museum of Azulejos.
The capital city, Lisbon, hosts this attraction.
There are approximately 125 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles of National Museum of Azulejos. A few are the TravelingToLisbon Chiado, the Days & Weeks and the Memmo Alfama, just 2 miles, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Searching for somewhere to stay which won't overshoot your budget? As luck would have it, there is a wide array of budget hotels in the area. The Hello Lisbon Santa Apolonia Apartments and the Alfama River Apartments are two great options. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the other is 1 mile.
You should make your visit that little bit more memorable by booking your rooms at one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Just two hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and design are the Private Rooms/Duplex Apt.@Lisbon Center and the Santiago de Alfama - Boutique Hotel, which are situated 0.9 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Cafetaria De Xabregas Lda is a decent spot not far from National Museum of Azulejos. Travelers in need of a caffeine break come here for delicious coffee and sweet treats. Famished travelers in need of a more nourishing dining experience should go to Restaurante Marítima de Xabregas, a restaurant that's also not far away. If you're not ready to go to bed, wander over to EKA Palace.
When you've finished checking out National Museum of Azulejos, you might be in the mood to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Check out the goods on display and have a chat with some of the friendly locals at one of the area's most vibrant markets, Feira da Ladra Flea Market.
- If you need a calm and quiet location to spend some time, organize a visit to Church of Santa Engracia.
- If you're looking to find some new perspectives, visit Monastery of Sao Vicente de Fora, a working monastery.
- Investigate the event schedule and appreciate a shot of culture at Garagem Theater. It holds numerous live performances catering to many tastes and interests.
- If you'd like to get a feel for the surrounding landscape, get yourself up to Miradouro de Santa Luzia. Not only will you be privy to picturesque views, it's also a fantastic vantage point for photography.
Tourists visiting National Museum of Azulejos often take advantage of the metro. Lisboa Santa Apolónia is the closest station and is just 0.9 miles away.
Expedia's hotels in Alto de Sao Joao have everything you want, so you'll definitely have spots near National Museum of Azulejos that you'll adore. Alto de Sao Joao was a pretty beloved destination in the recent twelve months, so you won't be the only one searching. When booking time is here, you'll roam boldly: many sightseers approved of their Alto de Sao Joao hotel. All the inside info you could want we have just a click away.
- Rooms in Alto de Sao Joao hotels are always presentable and fresh.
- As you might hope near such a fine landmark, the staff at hotels around National Museum of Azulejos surpass all goals.
- In search of rooms that are satisfying as well as clean and fresh? You'll get it right here.
We see your prized spot in your future thanks to Expedia's vast directory of hotels near National Museum of Azulejos.
Fascinating Alto de Sao Joao Facts
After you've accomplished National Museum of Azulejos, you'll still have plenty to do in Alto de Sao Joao.
- Head out on the town to end the adventure; when the sun comes up, drop in on a local monument.
- ample pastimes, you'll find Alto de Sao Joao also knows a thing or two about personalized assistance.
- Alto de Sao Joao has been only for those in the know, but is starting to gain in status.
Planning an escape to Alto de Sao Joao is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near National Museum of Azulejos. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new selfies!