Odessa Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Odessa and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 15 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Read about the most popular Odessa hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Odessa is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Homewood Suites by Hilton Odessa. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and in-room kitchenettes. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and pool.
- Pets can join their owners at Candlewood Suites Odessa. This hotel provides guests with a fitness center and in-room kitchens. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Odessa
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- April-June: the average is 94°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Odessa is 14.69 inches
Exploring Odessa with Your Pet
Known for its entertainment and theaters, Odessa has lots to offer visitors including its opera, architecture, and beautiful sunsets. See the local sights and visit White-Pool House and Parker House Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Globe of the Great Southwest and McKinney Park.