Families will find kid-friendly activities in Odessa, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and shopping.
- You'll find 135 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Midland
- The closest major airport is in Midland, TX (MAF-Midland Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Odessa
Cultural venues in the city include Parker House Museum, Globe of the Great Southwest, and Ellen Noel Art Museum. The picturesque setting of McKinney Park and Odessa Meteor Crater exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Music City Mall is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Odessa. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Odessa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn Odessa - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Courtyard Odessa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Odessa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 14.33 inches of rain falls on Odessa each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F