Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pajara, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Sotavento de Jandia Beach and Cofete Beach.
- There are 171 hotels and other accommodations in Pajara
- The closest major airport is in Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pajara
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Sotavento de Jandia Beach, Cofete Beach, and La Pared Beach. Kitesurfing is a top activity, and Jandia Golf Course is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Costa Calma Beach and Oasis Park Fuerteventura.
In Pajara, you'll find 171 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- XQ El Palacete - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- La Pared powered by Playitas - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Sol Beach House at Melia Fuerteventura - Adults Only - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
A popular place to see outside the city is Fuerteventura Golf Course, located 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Pajara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Pajara each year
- September and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F