Visitors to Tuineje are sure to enjoy the sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and seaside. Top sights around the area include Fuerteventura Golf Course and Sotavento de Jandia Beach.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in Tuineje
- The closest major airport is in Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tuineje
A couple of favorite places to visit are Gran Tarajal Beach and Entallada Lighthouse. In the area, you'll also find Fuerteventura Golf Course and Sotavento de Jandia Beach.
In Tuineje, you'll be able to select from 51 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Playitas Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Playitas Aparthotel - This 4-star hotel features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course.
- R2 Bahía Playa Design Hotel & Spa Wellness - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its pool.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Cofete Beach, 23.6 mi/37.9 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Tuineje
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tuineje is 0.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F