Find Hotels in Tuineje
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 18, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2018
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2020
Visitors to Tuineje are sure to enjoy the sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and seaside. Top sights around the area include Fuerteventura Golf Course and Sotavento de Jandia Beach.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in Tuineje
- The closest major airport is in Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tuineje
A couple of favorite places to visit are Gran Tarajal Beach and Entallada Lighthouse. In the area, you'll also find Fuerteventura Golf Course and Sotavento de Jandia Beach.
In Tuineje, you'll be able to select from 51 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Playitas Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Playitas Aparthotel - This 4-star hotel features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course.
- R2 Bahía Playa Design Hotel & Spa Wellness - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its pool.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Cofete Beach, 23.6 mi/37.9 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Tuineje
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tuineje is 0.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Tuineje?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tuineje, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Tuineje?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Tuineje?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Tuineje?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Tuineje?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Gran Tarajal Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Entallada Lighthouse?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Tuineje?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Tuineje?
What are some hotels with pools in Tuineje?
Recent reviews of Tuineje hotels
More trip options
- Tuineje Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tuineje Airports
- Hotels near Popular Tuineje Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Tuineje
- More Hotel Options in Tuineje
- More Popular Hotels in Canary Islands
- Other Hotels near Tuineje, Canary Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends