Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Paros, which is also known for its cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, monuments, and sightseeing tours.
- There are 379 hotels and other accommodations in Paros
- The closest major airport is in Parikia (PAS-Paros National), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Paros
The city is notable for landmarks like Ekatontapyliani Church, Church of One Hundred Gates, and Frankish Castle. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Livadia Beach, Krios Beach, and Kolymbithres Beach. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Port of Parikia and Naoussa Harbour are sights to visit.
In Paros, there are 379 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Alexandros Studios & Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and room size.
- Nissiotiko Hotel - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Joseph Apartments - Amenities in this 3-star apartment include a kitchenette and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Paros
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Paros each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 50°F