Travelers to Pasay give high marks for the shopping, casinos, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, cafés, and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include SM Mall of Asia and Resorts World Manila.
- You'll find 1060 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pasay
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to SM Mall of Asia and Harrison Plaza. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Resorts World Manila and Embassy of Japan.
In Pasay, there are 128 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Park Avenue Guesthouse 2443 - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Manila Marriott Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Conrad Manila - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Ayala Center, located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Baywalk, which is 2.8 mi/4.6 km away.
Getting Around Pasay
You can access metro transit at Baclaran LRT Station, Taft Avenue Station, and EDSA LRT Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Pasay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Pasay gets about 81.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 69°F