Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Raleigh, NC from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Raleigh Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Raleigh Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Raleigh with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 116 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Red Roof Inn Durham - Duke University Medical Center is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Motel 6 Raleigh North. This motel offers laundry facilities and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's overall value and comfy beds.
- Pets can join their owners at Extended Stay America-Raleigh-North Raleigh-Wake Towne Drive. This hotel provides guests with in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Raleigh
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- April-June: the average is 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Raleigh is 43.33 inches
Exploring Raleigh with Your Pet
Known for its live music and sports, Raleigh has lots to offer visitors including its university life, theaters, and beautiful sunrises. See the local sights and visit top attractions like North Carolina State Capitol and Raleigh Convention Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Crabtree Valley Mall and PNC Arena. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Plantation Point Shopping Center, Phydeaux, or Logan's One Stop Garden Shop.