Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLarge San Francisco hotel on Fisherman's Wharf
Popular property highlights
This smoke-free San Francisco Sheraton is within 2 blocks of the cable car turnaround and Pier 39, 5 blocks from Ghirardelli Square, and within 1 mile of Lombard Street and Chinatown.
Guests can have snacks delivered at poolside, work out in the fitness center, and warm up near an outdoor fire pit.
Guestrooms at the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf feature Sweet Sleeper beds, lounge chairs, white-tiled bathrooms with vanity areas, desks, coffee/tea makers and wireless Internet access at a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
The Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and sundeck with food and beverage service, a well-equipped fitness center open 24 hours, a small business center, luggage storage, and an ATM. This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 531
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Sol Breakfast Café - Open for breakfast.
Link@Sheraton Café - All day café and bar. Serves light breakfast goods in the morning, salads and sandwiches for lunch, and cocktails and appetizers in the evening.
Room service is available during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 7 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 26.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Fisherman's Wharf Sheraton
- Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf
- Sheraton Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco Sheraton
- Sheraton Fishermans Wharf
- Sheraton San Francisco
- Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.