Find Hotels in Santa Margalida
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 14, 2019
Visiting Santa Margalida
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Santa Margalida, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 281 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Margalida
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Margalida
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Son Real Beach, Sa Canova Beach, and Playa de Muro. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Necròpolis de Son Real and Karting Can Picafort.
In Santa Margalida, you'll be able to select from 281 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Sea Hotel by Grupotel - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Es Baulo Petit Hotel - Our customers love the pool and helpful staff at this aparthotel. This 4-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- BQ Can Picafort Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Santa Margalida
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Margalida is 0.79 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Santa Margalida?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santa Margalida, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Santa Margalida?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Santa Margalida?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Santa Margalida?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Santa Margalida?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Santa Margalida?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Santa Margalida?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Illot dels Porros?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Santa Margalida?
What's the best luxury hotel in Santa Margalida?
Recent reviews of Santa Margalida hotels
More trip options
- Santa Margalida Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santa Margalida Airports
- Hotels near Popular Santa Margalida Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Santa Margalida
- More Hotel Options in Santa Margalida
- More Popular Hotels in Balearic Islands
- Other Hotels near Santa Margalida, Balearic Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends