Find Hotels in Alcudia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Alcudia, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and spas.
- There are 411 hotels and other accommodations in Alcudia
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Alcudia
The city is notable for landmarks like Xara Gate, San Jaume Church, and Roman Remains of Pollentia. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Playa de Sant Joan, Alcudia Beach, and S'Albufereta. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pollentia Monographic Museum and Auditori d'Alcudia.
In Alcudia, you'll be able to select from 411 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- FORUM Boutique hotel & spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Hotel Can Mostatxins - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Cas Ferrer Nou Hotelet - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Alcudia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Alcudia is 0.79 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Alcudia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Alcudia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Alcudia?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Alcudia?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Alcudia?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Alcudia?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Alcudia?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Alcudia?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Alcudia Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Alcanada Golf Club?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Alcudia?
Recent reviews of Alcudia hotels
More trip options
- Alcudia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Alcudia Airports
- Hotels near Popular Alcudia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Alcudia
- More Hotel Options in Alcudia
- Alcudia Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Balearic Islands
- Other Hotels near Alcudia, Balearic Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends