Best Resorts in Saraland
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Saraland
Other property types in Saraland
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Saraland, AL
Reviewed on Mar 6, 2021
Red Roof Inn Mobile North - Saraland
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2021
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mobile Saraland
Reviewed on Feb 14, 2021
Resorts in Saraland
Longing for a relaxing escape? You deserve the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your trip—from tasty dining options to activities and shopping. Browse the resorts in the area and discover the best one for you, whether you picture yourself sitting down to fine dining or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
Our highest-rated resort near Saraland:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile-East Bay-Daphne - 3 stars and less than 10 minutes from Mobile Bay
- 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Saraland
- Features an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free self parking
What Can I Do in Saraland?
Travelers enjoy the shopping and other activities in Saraland, and also have good things to say about the dining options here. If you're interested in popular sights, Mobile Botanical Gardens, National African American Archives and Museum, and Mobile Cruise Terminal are top places to visit nearby. Other top attractions in the area include Gulf Coast Exploreum and History Museum of Mobile.
Travelers also like Saraland for its:
When Should I Visit Saraland?
Here's a summary of the seasonal weather to help you choose your travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 74° F and nighttime temperatures average 40° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 52° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 63° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 40° F at night
- Average rainfall is 66.22 inches in a year
How to Get to Saraland and Around the Area
|Mobile, AL (BFM-Downtown Airport)||Airport||11.5 mi (18.5 km)|
|Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional)||Airport||12.5 mi (20.1 km)|