Find Hotels in Chickasaw, AL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Visitors to Chickasaw are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park, National African American Archives and Museum, and Gulf Coast Exploreum.
- You'll find 117 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mobile
- The closest major airport is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chickasaw
Notable places to visit in the larger region include USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park, National African American Archives and Museum, and Gulf Coast Exploreum. Additionally, in the area you'll find History Museum of Mobile and Oakleigh Historic Complex.
As you start planning your visit to Chickasaw, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 61 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- M Star Hotel North Mobile is located in the heart of Chickasaw. This 2.5-star hotel in Chickasaw features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Saraland - Mobile is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Saraland can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Mobile Botanical Gardens, located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Chickasaw
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Chickasaw gets about 66.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 41°F