Best Resorts in Daphne
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Daphne
Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay/Daphne
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2021
Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne, AL
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Daphne/Mobile
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2021
Resorts in Daphne
Longing for a relaxing escape? Indulge in the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your trip—from tasty food and drink options to activities and entertainment. Browse the resorts in the area and discover the one that's best for you, whether you see yourself sipping drinks by a sprawling pool or hitting the golf course for an afternoon game.
Our top-rated resorts around Daphne:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile-East Bay-Daphne - 3 stars and less than 10 minutes from Mobile Bay
- 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Daphne
- Features an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free self parking
Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa - Beach resort rated 4 stars, 5 minutes away from Mobile Bay
- 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Daphne
- Offers 3 restaurants
- Has 2 outdoor pools, a golf course, and a poolside bar
What Can I Do in Daphne?
Travelers come to Daphne for shopping and other popular activities, and say that there are lots of great restaurants here. Check out the interesting exhibits at Old Methodist Church Museum of Daphne, or bring the kids to Brantley Farms Petting Zoo for some family fun. USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park and History Museum of Mobile are a couple additional top attractions in the area.
Daphne is also known for its:
When Should I Visit Daphne?
Here's a breakdown of the seasonal weather to help with picking travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 72° F and nighttime temperatures average 37° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 48° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 62° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 38° F at night
- Average rainfall is 66.22 inches in a year
How to Get to Daphne and Around the Area
|Mobile, AL (BFM-Downtown Airport)||Airport||10.4 mi (16.8 km)|
|Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional)||Airport||21.3 mi (34.3 km)|