Visiting Seaside Heights
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Seaside Heights, which is also known for its water parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, theme park, and casinos.
- You'll find 273 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Point Pleasant - Toms River
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 42.9 mi (69 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seaside Heights
Attractions like Coin Castle, Casino Pier, and Seaside Heights Sky Ride are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Seaside Heights Beach, Breakwater Beach, and Ortley Beach. You'll also find Funtown Pier and Seaside Park Beach in the area.
In Seaside Heights, you'll be able to select from 75 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Buoy16 Motel - This 2-star motel features a water park, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Bay Breeze Motel - Our customers like the convenient parking and quiet location at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Franklin Terrace Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean rooms.
Dressing for Seaside Heights
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Seaside Heights gets about 49.13 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F