Visiting Tuxedo Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Tuxedo Park has to offer including the ski areas and parks. There are 179 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tuxedo Park
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sterling Forest State Park and Tuxedo Ridge Ski Center. You'll also find Mount Peter Ski Area and Forges and Manor of Ringwood in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Tuxedo Park, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Dutch Colonial Housen in Tuxedo Park is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Tuxedo Park. This 4-star hotel in Nyack features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Time Nyack is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from central Tuxedo Park. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Saddle Brook can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and location.
- Garden Plaza Hotel is 21.7 mi (35 km) from the center of Tuxedo Park. This 2-star hotel in Rochelle Park features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Tuxedo Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tuxedo Park is 44.65 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F