Visitors to Twinsburg are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its football games. Around the area, top sights include Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, Cleveland Museum of Art, and Akron Art Museum.
- You'll find 141 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Akron
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Twinsburg
Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, Cleveland Museum of Art, and Akron Art Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Progressive Field and Quicken Loans Arena.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Great Lakes Science Center, located 18.7 mi (30 km) from the city center, and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, which is 18.7 mi/30.1 km away.
Dressing for Twinsburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- About 41.42 inches of rain falls on Twinsburg each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F