Top Hotels Near Warren County Welcome Center in Vicksburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Warren County Welcome Center
Top Hotels Close to Warren County Welcome Center
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2020
Warren County Welcome Center Hotel Guide
Spending some time at Warren County Welcome Center is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
While you may not recognize Vicksburg, the place in which it is located, you are probably aware of the state capital, Jackson, 40 miles away.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Warren County Welcome Center, with 8 hotels or resorts to select from. The Lady Luck Hotel and Suites and the Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg are only 2 miles and 0.2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Ramada Vicksburg, is 1 mile away.
If you're wanting to find someplace affordable to rest after a tiring day, look no further. There are some great budget-friendly accommodation options situated nearby. Two names to remember are the Days Inn & Suites Vicksburg and the Americas Best Value Inn. The first is 0.1 miles away, while the latter is 0.2 miles away.
If you're hunting for a high-end hotel with top of the range service and amenities, the Duff Green Mansion, located just 3 miles away, is the ideal place to book your room.
Few travelers can survive an overloaded day of tours and walking without a quick pick-me-up. Kangaroo is the perfect rest stop because it is near Warren County Welcome Center. When hunger comes knocking, have a full meal at Waffle House. This dining establishment is also close. Don't let it end there! Join your friends for a drink or two at Bottleneck Blues Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Warren County Welcome CenterBefore you leave, take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Whether you want to rule the blackjack table, experience a poker game or would just like to feel the energy of the casino floor, Ameristar Casino Vicksburg is a fun place to be.
- Whether it's a comedy, tragedy or musical, a night at Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse is a marvelous way to enjoy some live entertainment.
- Try your luck at the exciting table games or give the reels a spin and try to come up with a winning combination on the slot machines at DiamondJacks Casino.
- Whether you want to rule the baccarat table, try your hand at poker or just be near the buzz of the casino floor, Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg is a fun place to go.
- If you are a fan of historic houses, you should wander through Shlenker House. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old residence.