Visitors can enjoy all that Wink has to offer including its museums. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pecos, TX (PEQ-Pecos Municipal), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wink
A favorite place to visit in the city is Roy Orbison Museum. You'll also find Hill Park and Million Barrel Museum - Giant Oil Tank in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Wink, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Monahans is 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the center of Wink. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Monahans can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Candlewood Suites Monahans is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Wink. This 2.5-star hotel in Monahans features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Monahans - I-20 is located 20 mi (32.2 km) from the heart of Wink. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Monahans can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Wink
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 98°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 12.80 inches of rain falls on Wink each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F