Visitors can enjoy all that Zestoa has to offer including the parks and museums. Top sights around the area include Monte Igueldo, Concha Beach, and Monte Urgull.
- You'll find 72 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Zumaia
- The closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bilbao (BIO), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zestoa
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ekainberri and Pagoeta Natural Park. In the area, you'll also find Monte Igueldo and Concha Beach.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gran Hotel Balneario de Cestona - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Monte Urgull, 14.2 mi/22.8 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Zestoa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Zestoa each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F