Visiting Zola Predosa
Visitors can enjoy all that Zola Predosa has to offer including the university setting and festivals. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca, Stadio Renato Dall'Ara, and Piazza Maggiore.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Zola Predosa
- The closest major airport is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zola Predosa
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Ca' la Ghironda Modern Art Museum is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Albergati Palace to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Zola Predosa. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Admiral Park Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Amatì Design Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- SHG Hotel Bologna - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and a café. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca, located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center, and Stadio Renato Dall'Ara, which is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away.
Getting Around Zola Predosa
Head to Pilastrino Station for metro transit. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Zola Predosa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Zola Predosa is 28.19 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F