Think of yourself strolling through the roads of an unfamiliar city, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous environment wherever you look. But there is one attraction you have been especially looking forward to: Piazza Maggiore. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can remember, and right now is the day to get there.
Piazza Maggiore Hotels
Hotels near Piazza Maggiore
You'll be relieved you made time for Piazza Maggiore, because memories produce the finest trip souvenirs.
To see it with your own eyes, you'll want to head to Bologna.
Looking to rest your head near Piazza Maggiore? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, as there are 55 options to select from, all just a short walk away. A few of the more popular ones are the Grand Hotel Majestic già Baglioni, Art Hotel Commercianti and Hotel Corona d 'Oro.
If you would like to keep your accommodation costs to a minimum, take a look at the variety of budget hotels nearby. 0.6 miles away, you'll arrive at the Royal Hotel Carlton, but if that's not right for you, then an alternative is the Art Hotel Novecento, which is 0.1 miles away.
If you don't mind splurging on accommodation, why don't you look at one of the many upmarket hotel options in the area? Make sure you take a look at the Hotel Roma, which is just 0.07 miles away, and the UNA Hotel Bologna, which is 0.8 miles away.
Hardly any tourists can withstand a busy day of tours and sightseeing without a coffee break. Bar Camst Arena del Sole is a perfect rest spot because it is close to Piazza Maggiore. If you are looking for a meal, savor the local flavors and food trends at I Portici Hotel. Want to cap the night with a tasty drink? You won't need to look too far to find Hotel Touring Bologna.
After checking out Piazza Maggiore, you may choose to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Observe one of the hubs of political authority in the destination at Palazzo Comunale.
- Devote a day to art and culture at Communal Collection of Fine Arts, a prominent art museum here.
- Devote a few hours to art appreciation at Museum of Giorgio Morandi, a popular museum in the area.
- History and architecture enthusiasts will be amazed by the beauty and historical significance of Palazzo d'Accursio.
- Re Enzo Palace is not to be missed if you're touring the most significant sites in the area. This impressive residence is well-known for its architecture as well as its decorum and fascinating history.
The close proximity of Trenitalia Spa to Piazza Maggiore can make the train a convenient way to get to this attraction. It's just 1 mile away.
Expedia's roster of Historic Center rooms has all the things you want, so you can be certain to find options near Piazza Maggiore you'll enjoy. Historic Center experienced quite a few guests last year, so get researching. When reservation time is here, you'll rest assured: travelers of all types would propose their Historic Center hotel to an associate. We've got all the inside info you're looking for.
- And we have accommodations that are pleasant for everyone, including big families and singles.
- Fitting for such a dazzling monument, the staff at lodging near Piazza Maggiore surpass all targets.
- Rooms in Historic Center lodging are always neat and clean.
Accommodation in Historic Center had more visitors in the last year than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. You can stay right in the region with our extensive selection of hotels near Piazza Maggiore.
Historic Center Interesting Facts and Figures
There are still more things to see and do in Historic Center with Piazza Maggiore checked off your timetable.
- Appreciate a tasty meal of its native ingredients and make your way into an endearing shop to buy a few souvenirs.
- Historic Center also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its guests after you spend some hours on its ample pastimes.
- Historic Center is starting to gain in status after having been hidden away.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and wave hi to some amazing photo ops. You'll never regret planning a vacation to Historic Center, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Piazza Maggiore. Reserve now!