Macau Tower Observation Deck Ticket with 360 Café Option
- Enjoy the delicious food
- Stunning views
- Macau’s highest and only 360' revolving restaurant
- Beautifully prepared local Portuguese and Indian dishes
- Visual and gastronomic feast of international delicacies
From 223m up, the view is a spectacular 360° experience! Stroll around the spacious lounge in your own time. The massive 3-storey reinforced glass windows flood the Observation Lounge with light. Take in the entire Macau Peninsula, Taipa, Coloane, and look over to China. Check out the nearby Pearl River Delta skyline, which expands every day, especially Hengqin and Zhuhai.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary at the Level 58 Observation Lounge and Level 61 Adventure Deck.
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary at the 360' Café when accompanied by a paying adult.
- If you fear heights, you should not take part in this activity.
- Hours of operation are 10 am–9 pm Monday through Friday, and 9 am–9 pm on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- Hours of operation vary. Please check before you go.
What you can expect
Visiting Macau. Then come and enjoy the delicious food and the stunning views from Macau’s highest and only 360' revolving restaurant. Beautifully prepared local Portuguese and Indian dishes sit alongside exquisite seafood creations, so try a little of everything. This is a visual and gastronomic feast of international delicacies!