Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour
- Opportunity to spot more than 80 species of mammals
- Rhino sanctuary & prolific bird population
- Identifying large game species across the area
- Views of Nairobi's skyscrapers from the park
- In-depth & comprehensive tour with an expert guide
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
What you can expect
Discover the abundance of wildlife on the doorsteps of Nairobi on a half-day exploration of Nairobi National Park. See its rhino sanctuary, more than 80 species of mammals, and a prolific bird population.
Drive through the park, accompanied by your proficient guide, as you track the big game. Don't miss the opportunity to spot lions and identify birds from a hugely diverse population.
Nairobi National Park is the closest park to the capital and one of Kenya's most successful rhinoceros sanctuaries. Your guide takes you on a comprehensive tour of the park's fauna and flora, explaining the different species that call it home as well as the many migratory herbivores that visit during the dry season.