Sky Explorer, Sentry Hill Line and Schooner Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Access to 3 thrilling rides at historic Emilio Wilson estate
- Tranquil ride on Sky Explorer as the landscape unfolds below
- Breathtaking zipline journey to navigate a mountain ridge
- Epic twists, turns & drops on the Schooner inner tube ride
- 360-degree views from Sint Maarten's highest mountain
Transportation is not included in this option.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 7 and older are allowed (7-12 years). All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must be between 52 and 80 inches (132-203 cm) tall.
- You must weigh between 100- 275 pounds (45-124 kg).
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- If you fear heights, you should not take part in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Hours of operation are 11 AM–3 PM.
- Roundtrip transfers available from the Cruise Port if option selected. Please arrange pickup when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Pregnant women, those with heart, back and neck injuries are not recommended to fly.
What you can expect
Three exciting experiences in one excursion! Each adventure begins in the restored plantation house originally built in the 1700s. The Museum tells the powerful story of Trace Wilson, who was born into slavery, and her direct descendant Emilio Wilson. You will see depictions of what life was like on a plantation and learn about the customs, traditions, lifestyle and stories.
Embark on the Sky Explorer to mid-station for the Schooner Ride; where you’ll surf down the mountain in an inner tube through the curves and straightaways of a specially designed track. You’ll hop back on Sky Explorer and glide up to the mountain ridge of Sentry Hill. After your orientation at the transfer station, you will put on your safety equipment and harness system for your Sentry Hill Zip Line flight over the mountain ridge. To complete your bottom to top experience you’ll glide on Sky Explorer to the top of Sentry Hill; one of St. Maarten’s highest elevations at 1,125 feet.
The entire chair-lift experience encompasses two chairlifts as well as a series of platforms encircle the mountaintop showcasing 360-degree views of the island including vistas of neighboring islands Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barts and Anguilla. When you are ready to descend simply board the Soualiga Sky Explorer for the scenic trip down the mountain. After your fun-filled adventure, souvenirs and attraction photos are available for purchase in the gift shop.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available