Access to over 30 top Dublin attractions and tours
Includes Guinness Storehouse, St Patrick's Cathedral, & more
Free insider guidebook in multiple languages
Special discounts and offers exclusive to Dublin Pass holder
Valid for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Dublin Pass valid for admission to more than 30 attractions
Skip-the-line and fast-track admission at select attractions
1-day hop-on hop-off Big Bus pass
Multilingual guidebook with city and maps
Special offers and savings from local retailers
Know Before You Book
Children 4 and younger are complimentary at most attractions.
Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
The Dublin Pass is valid for consecutive days, not 24-hour periods. The day that you first scan your card at an attraction counts as Day 1.
You may visit each attraction once per lifetime of pass.
The hop-on hop-off bus ticket is valid for use on the day you collect it, and must be redeemed during the period that your Dublin Pass is valid and in use. Collecting the bus ticket will also activate your Dublin Pass.
You will be able to redeem your voucher and pick up your pass at any of several convenient locations in central Dublin.
Hours of operation for each attraction vary; please check before you go.
What you can expect
See your choice of over 30 attractions in 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 days! Simply show your pass to enter top attractions including Guinness Store house or a Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus tour.
At the Guinness Storehouse, gain time with fast-track entry and learn how Arthur Guinness' brewery enterprise became a symbol of Irish culture and heritage. Follow the footsteps of Irish emigrants seeking to survive in the New World at the Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship and Famine Museum. As festive Irish music plays, roam from pub to pub in the busy Temple Bar quarter and take in the lively atmosphere of Dublin's bustling nightlife scene.
Whether you're interested in history, ancestry, or gastronomy, the Dublin Pass caters to all curiosities, and the card also grants you special discounts with local restaurants, retailers, and activity providers.
The activities and attractions included in the Dublin Pass are listed below.
Top attractions including:
- Guinness Storehouse - skip-the-line
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass with Big Bus
- Old Jameson Distillery
- Dublin Zoo - skip-the-line
- Dublin Castle - skip-the-line
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- National Wax Museum Plus
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- Christ Church Cathedral
- GPO Witness History Exhibition
- Airfield Farm
- AquaZone National Aquatic Centre
- Castletown House
- Chester Beatty Library
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- Dublin City Hall
- Dublin Writers Museum
- IMMA - Irish Museum of Modern Art
- James Joyce Centre
- Malahide Castle
- Croke Park Stadium Tour & GAA Museum
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Farmleigh House and Estate
- Hugh Lane Art Gallery
- Irish Rock 'n roll Museum Experience
- Jeanie Johnston Tallship & Famine Museum
- National Botanic Gardens
- National Gallery of Ireland
- National Museum of Ireland - Archeology
- National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Newbridge House and Farm
- Rainforest Adventure Golf
- Skerries Mills
- Teelings Whiskey Distillery Tour
- The Little Museum of Dublin
- Vaults Live