Half-Day Belvedere Circle Island Tour
- A look at the history & natural beauty of Mo'orea Island
- Mixture of cultural & natural experience from your guide
- Scenic photo opportunities among the island's tour stops
- Insight into the local produce at a pineapple plantation
- An opportunity to discover some of the island's products
Half day Circle Island Tour with the Belvedere
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- If you have motion sickness, vertigo, back or joint problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- This activity is not available for people travelling on cruise ships.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off is available for the Sofitel, Pearl, Hilton, InterContinental, Les Tipaniers, Hibiscus, Kaveka, Fenua Mata'i'oa, Green Lodge, Fare Vaihere, Te Fare Mihi, Fare Miti, and Linareva hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
What you can expect
Admire stunning views around Cook bay, Opunohu Bay, and the Belvedere on a guided tour of the island of Mo'orea. This half-day excursion gives you a chance to see the island's spectacular harbors, plantations, and archaeological sites for a comprehensive look at the land and its heritage.
The ride from your hotel gives you a look at the unique contours of the island, including its 2 large bays: Opunohu Bay to the west and Cook's Bay to the east. Make your first stop at a pineapple plantation, get a look out from the Toatea viewpoint, and stop at an archaeological site to discover the land's ancient Polynesian customs.
When you arrive at the Belvedere Lookout, you can enjoy a magnificent view of Mount Rotui standing between Cook Bay and Opunohu Bay. Your guide introduces you to the legends that accompany these majestic sites and the stories of famous navigators who changed the history of Polynesia.
The last leg of your tour takes you to visit the plantations of the Agricultural College. Discover the many varieties of tropical fruit trees and taste the juice and other local products derived from their agricultural plantations before returning to your hotel.
- Mo'orea Island
- Hotel Pickup
- Mo'orea Island