Hartley's Crocodile Adventures Half-Day Tour
5.0/55.0 out of 5
- Lagoon cruise through croc-inhabited Melaleuca Wetlands
- Native wildlife including koalas, wallabies & cassowaries
- Rare opportunity to hold a saltwater crocodile
- Educational & entertaining shows from expert animal keepers
- Front-row seat to see world's most feared deadly snakes
Hartley's Crocodile Adventures - Cairns
Live Commentary in English. Hartley's Crocodile Adventures admission, plus hotel pickup from Cairns.
IMPORTANT: Hotel pickups commence prior to the tour time indicated. Your pickup time will be confirmed by the operator based on your hotel location.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Family rate applies to 2 adults and up to 2 children (ages 4–14).
- Transfers only available from Cairns, Trinity Beach and Palm Cove
- Pickup location and time indicated upon confirmation of reservation.
What you can expect
Meet some of Australia's most fearsome predators during a visit to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. Featuring exotic animals native only to the Down Under, educational and adrenaline-fueled shows, and croc-stocked wetlands, this park offers an up-close peek into the lives of these scaly beasts.
After pickup, sit back for the scenic drive to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. Here, learn about Australia's cuddling, crawling, and slithering claims to fame. Animals in attendance include koalas, snakes, wallabies, and beady-eyed crocodiles.
Embark on a lagoon cruise through the park’s preserved wetlands, domain of greatly feared saltwater crocodiles, and chat with resident zoologists about the reptile’s often-misunderstood reputations. A stop by the Snake Show ensures a front-row seat to some of the world’s deadliest serpents, while a visit to the Crocodile Attack Show allows you to see experienced zookeepers climbing into the water with the toothy giants.
Hold your breath during tricks like the ‘’head shake’’ and ‘’death roll,’’ then continue on to meet other fascinating critters in the park. Before calling it a day, be sure to feed a koala, and check out what kind of diet a cassowary—weighing an incredible 132 pounds (60 kg)—subscribes to.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Social distancing measures in place
- Hand sanitizer provided
More you might like for your dates
The adventure begins at Hartley's the best crocodile show in Australia1hFree cancellation available
Price is $71 per adult