Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Athens, GA from $64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Athens Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Athens Pet-friendly Hotels
Athens Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Athens with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 23 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular Athens hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Graduate Athens is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and flat-screen TVs for its human guests. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's pool and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Commerce GA. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Athens
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Athens is 46.33 inches
Exploring Athens with Your Pet
Known for its live music and university life, Athens has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, sports, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Classic Center and Sanford Stadium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss 40 Watt Club and T.R.R. Cobb House. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Supplies Plus, Box for the Birds, or Classic City Aquariums.