Find Motels in Auburn
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Auburn
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Auburn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Auburn
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Hampton Inn Auburn
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Auburn Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Worcester area, you can select from more than 63 accommodations, though you'll find just 2 low-cost motels. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
By saving on your room price, you can make the most of what Auburn has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include DCU Center and Old Sturbridge Village in the area.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Located 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from the heart of Auburn
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Central Auburn is 19.9 mi (32 km) away
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 17 mi (27.3 km) from the heart of Auburn
- Central Auburn is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the heart of Auburn
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in AuburnTake time to check out the live music and theater scene in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. People visiting Auburn like its shops and restaurants.
Must-see places in and around Auburn include:
- DCU Center
- Old Sturbridge Village
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Elm Park
- Sutton Pond
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Southwick's Zoo
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden
- Apex Entertainment Center
Auburn is also known for its:
- University life
Best Time to Visit AuburnDetermine the optimal time to visit Auburn by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 16° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 64° F during the day and 18° F at night
- Average rainfall is 48.03 inches in a year
How to Get to Auburn and Around the Area
|Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional)||Airport||5.5 mi (8.8 km)|
|Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State)||Airport||26 mi (41.9 km)|
|Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)||Airport||43.4 mi (69.9 km)|