Find Hotels in Basmanny, Moscow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Basmanny in Moscow
Basmanny is a neighborhood that travelers like for its restaurants and coffeehouses. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines and Atrium Mall. If you're looking for a place to stay, choose from one of Basmanny's 60 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Moscow's Basmanny Neighborhood
Here are some accommodation choices in Basmanny for you to consider:
- Brick Design Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking. Our guests enjoy the hotel's central location and proximity to public transportation.
- Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Mamaison All-Suites Spa Hotel Pokrovka: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff.
Basmanny might not have accommodations to meet your needs but there are other neighborhoods to consider in Moscow. The Krasnoselsky neighborhood has plenty to offer. This neighborhood is home to 26 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- Apart-Hotel Naumov Lubyanka: 3-star aparthotel with free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, 14-minute walk from Bolshoi Theatre. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff and proximity to public transportation.
- Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Basmanny in Moscow
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines, Andrei Rublev Museum of Early Russian Art, or Retro Auto Museum during your stay in Basmanny. Atrium Mall and Embassy of Latvia are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
Krasnoselsky is a nearby neighborhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Komsomolskaya Square, Moscow Theatre Et Cetera, and Boulevard Ring while you're here.
Getting Around Basmanny and Moscow
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Baumanskaya Station, Kurskaya Station, or Chkalovskaya Station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Moscow Kursky Station.