Families will find kid-friendly activities in Beavercreek, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its museums and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include National Museum of the United States Air Force, Dayton Art Institute, and Boonshoft Museum of Discovery.
- You'll find 142 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dayton
- The closest major airport is in Dayton, OH (DAY-James M. Cox Dayton Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beavercreek
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Mall at Fairfield Commons and Greene Towne Center. Additionally, you might want to add Dayton Funny Bone Comedy Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Beavercreek. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dayton Beavercreek - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Dayton Beavercreek - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include National Museum of the United States Air Force, located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Dayton Art Institute, which is 8.1 mi/13 km away.
Dressing for Beavercreek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Beavercreek gets about 39.57 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F